Welcome to PICO FUN! Have a FUN PICO life!!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Learn Baby Language In Ameba Pico

You might guess as well in Adoption Center rooms in Ameba Pico while your fellow Picos are speaking that way. Because they act like babies! Here are tips when adopting an Ameba Pico Baby for your family:

  • Ask their age if they are younger than you.
  • Ask more details about them.
  • Know their personality.
  • Add them as a friend.
  • Observe their attitude: Respectful or Not.
  • Always be with them.
  • Feed them, Give them gifts! (For Facebook ONLY!)
  • Know their Language.
I know you don't actually understand them well but it is very easy to understand them! They always add "W" to  their words. Here is a conversation between me and baby Pico. The Baby Language are colored Pink.

Baby: I huwant a mwommy. Pwease adwopt mwe!
Me: Haha. Baby Language!
Baby: I nweed mwommy becwause thwey lweft mwe at hwome.
Me: Really? What bad parents!
Baby: Yweah! I agwee with ywou.
Me: Yeah I guess you're right to agree with me. Anyway just gonna pick a baby for my family.
Baby: Pwease pwick mwe. I'm dwoomed.
Me: Hmmmm.....
Baby: Pwetty Pwease?
Me: Okay just follow me anytime! Okay?
Baby: Otay!

They don't always put "W" their words, Instead they change the spelling. Here is the conversation that is change better than the 1st one!  The "Baby Words" are changed and colored Red.

Baby: I want a mommy. Please adopt me!
Me: Haha. Baby Language!
Baby: I need mommy because they left me at home.
Me: Really? What bad parents!
Baby: Yeah! I agree with you.
Me: Yeah I guess you're right to agree with me. Anyway just gonna pick a baby for my family.
Baby: Please pick me. I'm doomed.
Me: Hmmmm.....
Baby: Pretty Please?
Me: Okay just follow me anytime! Okay?
Baby: Okay!

Funny & Cute! The conversation was totally funny. I was laughing while playing. Know what? The Baby Language is always used in Chats like Virtual Worlds and dress up like anyone! An example is "Habbo Hotel". Don't play that stupid Online Game. Very explicit words used all the time! Specially the Beach.
Enough of Habbo. Just reminding you the Language. Good Bye everyone!

Have a FUN Pico Life!

1 comment: